Beverly Farm is a planned community that nearly 400 individuals with Developmental and Intellectual disabilities call home. There are homes and jobs, a recreation center with a pool, full dining facility; there is an equestrian center, shops, a pavilion, all kinds of activities, medical services, therapies, and much more. Cottages, group homes, apartments, and community-based options make up the landscape, people make it home.
Creating Limitless Opportunities for Adults with Developmental Disabilities
Did you know that 1 in 6 children born in the U.S. today will have a developmental disability? Staggering, isn’t it? As most of us know, being born with this particular challenge forces individuals and families to face a host of other difficulties. In fact, the challenge of those with developmental disabilities is escalating. Since 2000, the United States has seen a 17% increase in the number of children diagnosed with a developmental disabilities.
At Beverly Farm, we pride ourselves on our ability to serve individuals with many disabilities. We help our residents manage their challenges but focus on their unique ABILITIES!
When you think about “residential care” for people with disabilities, you may think of a place where folks are kept…where they are basically covered and supported. You may not think “home”…but we do!
PARTNERSHIP BENEFITS MAY INCLUDE
- Vendor category exclusivity for events such as #Racing4BeverlyFarm and Family Weekends
- Sign at Coffee Shoppe drive-through window for one month
- Tickets for #Racing4BeverlyFarm VIP tent (number of tickets varies based on partnership level)
- Logos or listing on all event collateral materials
- Web site recognition
- #Racing4BeverlyFarm matching donor recognition
- #Racing4BeverlyFarm reception signage
- Logos or listing on web site
- Equestrian Center signage for one year
- Family Weekend signage
- Social media posts (frequency varies based on partnership level)
- Logo or listing in quarterly newsletter