Beverly Farm Halloween Car Parade
October 24 | 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for Beverly Farm’s 2nd Annual Halloween Car Parade
Residents, families and staff had so much fun at last year’s Halloween Car Parade, we’re doing it again!
- Pre-packaged goodies, such as candies, are allowed, but no loose candy. Everything to be tossed along the parade route should be in goodie bags.
- Motor vehicles only. No walking or individual people.
- Trailers with people in the back are allowed. Max. trailer length 15 feet.
- Please remain inside your vehicle at all times. We are still operating under COVID-19 safety protocols and we are following all social distancing guidelines.
- You can arrive as early at 2 p.m. Enter our campus at the the 4-way stop sign at the Pearl St. intersection. You will be directed to park at The Shoppes and Tack Shop as we set up and position all the vehicles to begin the parade.
- Decorate your vehicle and dress in costume.
If you can’t attend, we’ll live stream the event on Facebook.
If you or someone you know is interested in participating, please contact Krystal Gruenenfelder at 618-466-2134 or email@example.com, so we can have an idea of car count and give you more details.