October 3, 2020 | 2 p.m.
To kickoff the Day at the Races virtual fundraiser weekend, Beverly Farm is hosting another parade! This time with a Halloween theme!
To learn more about Day at the Races, including how to participate, please visit their Facebook page: Facebook.com/BeverlyFarmDayAtTheRaces
- Pre-packaged goodies, such as candies, will be allowed and can be tossed along the parade route.
- We are encouraging a suggested donation of $10 per car at the start of the parade.
- We will be having a contest for the best car decorations.
- Motor vehicles only (no walking or individual persons).
- Trailers with persons in back allowed.
- Trailer length allowed: maximum of 15 ft.
- Please remain inside the vehicle at all times! We are still a “closed campus” and are maintaining social distancing guidelines.
If you or someone you know may be interested in participating, please contact Alexis Weller at 618.466.0367 or email@example.com so we can have an idea of the car count and give you more details.
You do not have to be registered for Day at the Races to participate in the parade. It is open to everyone!