admissions : how to apply
All applications will be carefully evaluated by a multi-disciplinary team. Please submit the following information to:
6301 Humbert Road
Godfrey, IL 62035
Or, you may fax your information to: (618) 466-3652
- Contact information, including your name, address and phone number; name, gender and age of the person to be admitted.
- A full psychological evaluation administered by a licensed clinical or school psychologist within the last 5 years. Include test results for adult IQ and adaptive behavior.
- Annual school (IEP), day programming and/or residential goal plans. Include behavioral intervention plans if applicable.
- Recent physical/health records, including immunization and current medications.
- Specialist’s consultation notes (e.g., psychiatrist, neurologist).
- Other pertinent information regarding the special needs of the individual.
After reviewing your application packet we will contact you to discuss our evaluation. If you and we feel that Beverly Farm is a good fit we will invite you and the applicant to visit us.
The final stage in our evaluation is a pre-admission visit for the applicant at Beverly Farm for at least 2 days and as much as 10 days, to be determined. Prior to the pre-admission visit we will need the following:
- A recent medical history/physical exam form. A State of Illinois form will be provided by Beverly Farm.
- Current physician’s order for medication.
- The 2-part Mantoux TB Screening test results (must be within the past year).
For questions about Beverly Farm qualifications and admissions
call (618) 466-0367 or complete an information request form.